"Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject").
Please read this Policy carefully. You may visit our website or use the services of the website only if you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to any part of this Policy, please do not continue to visit our website or use the services of the website. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time.
When visit our website or use the services of the website or when you purchase goods and services from us, the personal data we collect includes:
- What kind of personal data do we collect?
- your name;
- your address, email address and/or phone number;
- your payment terms, including recipient, billing address, delivery address and bank account;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website; or/and
- any other information you provide.
The personal data we collect will be processed or used for the following purposes:
- What kind of personal data do we collect?
- to establish and fulfil a contract with you;
- to respond to any inquiries, requirements or complaints we may receive from you;
- to send you direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation; or/and
- any other purpose that you have agreed to.
We will not disclose your personal data to any third party unless in any of the following circumstances:
- Who do we disclose your personal data to?
- We disclose your personal data to third parties with your express consent.
- We may disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or affiliates to provide you relevant products or services.
- For providing good services, we may disclose the necessary items of your personal data to our suppliers or service providers, such as shipping companies that ship the products to you, and banks that process payments, and the partners who assist us in providing sales services, technical support and maintenance services.
- For risk assessment, we may disclose your personal data to our professional consultants, such as auditors and external marketing, legal and financial advisors.
- We may disclose your personal data to government agencies or the judiciary in accordance with applicable laws.
We will not retain your personal data for any purpose for longer than is necessary unless in any of the following circumstances:
- How long will we retain your personal data
- For customer relationship management, we will retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time for future transactions.
- In order to comply with tax laws or other laws, we will retain your personal data at specific times as required by applicable laws.
- We will retain your personal data during government or judicial investigations or during litigation.
You expressly agree that the personal data we collect from you can be transmitted, stored, processed and utilized across our borders between our affiliated companies and service providers located in various countries. For the above-mentioned cross-border transmission, storage, processing and utilization, we will comply with this Policy and the relevant laws and regulations for the protection of personal data of each country.
- Where is your personal data stored
- The personal data we collect from you will be stored on our servers or hosted servers. We will use appropriate information security technology to protect the database system of the server from being hacked and to prevent your personal data from being stolen, altered, leaked or damaged. We will notify you within 72 hours once we discover that your personal information has been leaked.
- If you agree to add your personal information to our database for marketing purposes, you will receive our latest product and marketing information.
- Cross-border Transmission
We will revise this Policy from time to time, so we recommend that you review the revised Policy from time to time. If you continue to use any of the services provided on this website after this Policy has been revised, we consider that you have agreed to the revised Policy. When there are major changes to this policy, we will post it on the website or notify you by email. You can check the bottom of this Policy to confirm the last update of this Policy.
- Rights of the Data Subject
- We will inform you in a clear and transparent manner about how we collect, process and use your personal data and obtain your consent.
- If you have agreed that we can collect, process and use your personal data, you may revoke the consent at any time in writing.
- In some cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, for example, we use your personal data for direct marketing.
- You can check if we has collected, processed and used your personal data.
- If the personal data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to correct or supplement it.
- You can ask us to delete or remove your personal data that we hold.
- You can ask us to provide a copy of your personal data that we hold.
- Changes to this Policy
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about this Policy, or if you think we have any non-compliance with this Policy, you are welcome to contact us at any time. If you believe that our failure to handle your personal data properly, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority in your country.
- Contact Information
• Datavan International Co., Ltd.
• Personal Data Protection Team
• Address: 10F, No. 186, Jian 1st Rd., Jhonghe Dist.,New Taipei City 235, Taiwan R.O.C.
Updated on July, 2020